January 06, 2023

Bee Arty - Rustic Blossom Paper collectio - Scrapbook Album layout using project life plastic sleeve system

 

A new year and the 1st scrapbooking layout for the year completed . I decided this time to re do my introduction page for my first album . Something just a bit different. .

  The paper company was from Bee Arty – Rustic BlossomThis is one of their newest collections so is still readily available.  

For the layout  as  usual I have utilized the  project life plastic sleeve system for 12 x 12 d ring albums.   I love doing my albums using this system its the best of all scrapbooking  methods all rolled into one.   It is so rewarding to use so many photos in a layout.

   If you cannot get this collection just find something that you like  and use tutorial as a template                                 Come and give it a try its so much fun to do albums this way



There is a step by step process video for this layout on my 

You Tube Channel Projectlife Debsway

                                                      Just click here for the video

 

                 

Here is the cutting diagrams for the above process video

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment