January 27, 2023

13 @ arts - Secret Garden paper collection Project life Scrapbooking Album layout.

One last layout for this month.  I have used this layout as a  travel theme but is versatile enough to to use any photos you have.  I loved these papers as soon as I saw them.  The paper company is from 13@arts   Secret Garden collection. 

As usual  I have used  the project life plastic sleeve system for 12 x 12 d ring albums.   I love doing my albums using this system it is the best of all scrapbooking  methods all rolled into one.    It is so rewarding to use so many photos in a layout. Please try out this way of doing your albums  


There is a step by step process video for this layout on my 

You Tube Channel Projectlife Debsway

                                        Just Click Here         for the video


No comments:

Post a Comment